Silex is always looking for great additions to our team. To apply for any of the position posted below, please email your resume and which position you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOUD ARCHITECT (CA)
We are looking for an expert to fill a Cloud Architect role. This individual should be extremely motivated and want to constantly learn and apply new technologies. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic professional with a well-rounded technical skillset as well as a strong business acumen. We strive to be the best at what we do and over-deliver for our customers daily.
The Master Cloud Architect is a programmatic leader and solutions architect to advise, assist, and empower the creation, transformation, and maturation of the Cloud Journey.
· Analyze existing on-premise application landscapes to implement refactoring or rebuilding major application initiatives in the Cloud
· Create integrations for Cloud and On-premise Applications and play a major role in redesigning applications
· Provide the technical direction for the cloud platform roadmap, including analysis microservices and public API
· Develop cloud native solutions within AWS an Azure in a dynamic and agile environment
· Design and development infrastructure to support business-critical applications and services
· Manage the architecture, containerization, and deployment of cloud systems within AWS and Azure
· Management of native cloud technologies for user management, security, costing and tools
· Understand on boarding applications onto IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings, deployment automation, DevOps, scripting, containers and Cloud Governance
10+ years overall industry experience
· 5+ years’ experience as a cloud architect in a large enterprise environment
5+ years of experience with Cloud solutions, platforms, and technologies
3+ years of experience across the application development lifecycle
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience
Knowledge of Security, Authentication, MFA, Authorization, B2C, Data Privacy, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Cryptography / Key Management, Access Controls and Security Protocols
· The ideal candidate must be Master level on; AWS, Azure or Cloud Security.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/sds-cloudarchitect
Silex Data Solutions is seeking a Cybersecurity Analysts for an ongoing DLP implementation. This position is a full-time position with a possibility of a flexible schedule and possibility to work from home part time.
• Assist in maintaining DLP solution. Providing assistance to the individual(s) responsible for the network security function.
• Assist with administering DLP policies for servers and end-user devices.
• Help troubleshoot all issues on data loss prevention.
• Prepare and provide regular reports from the DLP tool sets.
• Perform administrative tasks to configure, deploy and sustain DLP clients and ensure clients are installed and operational.
• Train and/or mentor other team members, peers and clients as appropriate.
Cyber Security Analyst Qualifications include:
• Experience in Cyber Security Incident Response
• Experience working with vendors resolving application errors
• Experience in working with the TCP/IP protocol suite and basic knowledge of routing and switching
• Experience in Microsoft Active Directory implementation, especially as related to security and integration with Symantec products
• Experience in managing Symantec Data Loss Prevention (DLP) manager and its clients
• Experience in working with help desk ticketing software such as Service Now
• Experience in working on SIEM tools like Splunk or QRadar
Apply here: http://bit.ly/sds-cybersecurityanalyst