Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com
This role is a full-time employee SQL Report Developer for the Client Reporting team. The SQL Report Developer will be expected to understand the needs of business functions and implement solutions to analytic challenges using customer’s robust data infrastructure. Proactive collaboration with both technical and non-technical business partners will be essential to success. The main function of this role will be developing Oracle-SQL queries/procedures and creating custom reports to enhance organizational productivity.
- Ability to work 100% remote with minimal supervision
- 5 years’ experience working in IT (on prem preferred) operations as an administrator of an enterprise technology stack. (minimum 3 yrs.)
- SQL report writing skills preferred, willingness and ability to learn required.
- Must understand importance of technical documentation and role it plays in deployment and maintenance of the product.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers line administrators and management.
- Customer service and analytical disposition required.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to self-guide, learn, lead and plan execution steps clearly for application software deployments and upgrades.
- Good requirement gathering skills for report writing and or maintaining existing coded reports.
- Conceptual understanding of the following: Network, Backup, Storage, VM, Operating System, Database (preferred Oracle), i.e., deployments, maintenance, and daily admin tasks. Scripting (i.e., python) a plus. OR, candidate held a role of administrator for an enterprise application, i.e., Service Now.
*Preferred that candidate live close to the Nashville, TN area, but not required*
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Remote, Full-time or Contract