Join our dynamic team at Silex Data Solutions as a Lead Full Stack Software Engineer. If you have a passion for innovation and enjoy tackling complex challenges in a collaborative, high-growth environment, this opportunity is for you. At Silex, we’re a team of innovators dedicated to solving real-world problems in healthcare using generative AI and applying cutting-edge technologies. As a Lead Software Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role in driving technological advancements within our company.
- Lead front-end development and delivery for our healthcare RevOps platform, focusing on distributed microservices and full stack systems
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends, experiment with new technologies, and mentor team members to foster continuous learning and growth
- Collaborate closely with digital product managers to deliver cloud-based solutions that deliver seamless user experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 years of experience in software engineering (Internship experience does not apply)
- At least 1 year experience with cloud computing (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- 3+ years of experience with AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, or another cloud service
- 4+ years of experience in open source frameworks, such as React and Flask
- 1+ years of people management experience
- 2+ years of experience in Agile practices
Please note that this is a direct-hire opportunity only; we are not considering candidates for corp-to-corp arrangements or offshore partnerships at this time.
Silex offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status.
Silex Data Solutions, a high-growth, privately owned systems integrator operated business based in Tennessee, is at the cutting-edge of IT innovation. Our team, comprising seasoned IT veterans, takes a holistic approach to technology, focusing on Business Processes and IT Automation. We are dedicated to Research & Development, constantly pushing the boundaries to provide efficient, cost-effective solutions that maximize ROI for our clients. Our unique delivery methodology ensures a deep understanding of client needs, offering opportunities for education and empowerment in new IT initiatives. At Silex, we not only commit to technological advancement but also to the growth and development of our team, providing a dynamic environment where technical skills can flourish and career opportunities abound.