Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com or apply using following link:
Solutions Architect (SA) – (Nashville or Memphis)
Silex, is looking for an aggressive, goal driven, technical individual to fill a Solutions Architect role. This individual should be extremely motivated and want to constantly learn and apply new technologies. This position focuses on designing solutions for a wide variety of technology solutions as well as professional services. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic professional with a well-rounded technical skillset as well as a strong business acumen. At Silex we strive to be the best at what we do and over-deliver for our customers daily.
- The Solutions Architect (SA) supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions.
- The SA collaborates with the sales teams, manufacturer partners and customers to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- SA delivers the Silex message and vision including technical architecture presentations and product demonstrations to prospective customers and partners
- SA Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Provides coaching and professional development to team members in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms.
- The candidate is expected to have a working knowledge of IT Infrastructure (core data center technologies), AWS/AZURE expertise, and Networking & Security.
- College degree or equivalent of 5 years of IT Manufacture or VAR/Channel Sales Experience
- Experience selling IT products: Data Storage, Security, Networking, Consulting, Virtualization, Predictive Analytics, or Software/Hardware
- Capable of developing and maintaining key relationships
- Established track record of exceeding goals
- Experience in developing technology solutions to address business challenges
- Aptitude and desire to continually learn new technologies and concepts
- Self-disciplined and motivated to drive business with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technical and business skills, including project management knowledge
- Excellent attitude and a self-starter who takes strong accountability for personal results
*Not sponsoring visas at this time*
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers. We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Full-time, Remote, must live in Nashville or Memphis area